Poem of Feelings

Aight, I'm coming back!  Kali ini gue gamau cerita kayak biasa, gue mau bawain puisi aja, hahahahahaha! (lebay yah o.o). Isinya gimana? Dibaca aja yok! Here it is!

(spoiler: isi puisi sedikit alay, dan ini handmade)


Lost Love


I've always wanted to get some love

Not from parents, but from other
From the opposite sex
Then my life would be awesome

So far, I've tried

Yet still no one
Had accepted this vast feeling
Felt so empty inside

No matter how long I waited,

How far I've been chasing,
How patient I could be,
Yet the result remain as same

Some example, like you

I tried everything
To get your love
And to give all my love

I'm now blurred

In the temporary, not eternally,
Awesome feeling,
That called as "love"

While I keep trying

I found myself
That I'm in a loop
That won't just end
And each days passed away unnoticed

As I throw away that feeling nowadays

I closed my heart away
And felt that emptiness I had has filled
With other awesome things in this vast world

I still believed in love, though

And still hoped that in the future
When I opened my heart once again
I can see someone waiting in front of it

Aight, how's that? Gue ga gitu jago bikin puisi, jadi ya segini-segini aja yang gue bisa buat. Kalau suka, lain kali gue bawain lagi puisi dengan tema lain. Jangan lupa komen mau yang kayak apa. xD


Segini aja dulu dari gue, masih sibuk abis UTS, maafkan yah.... Sampai jumpa di post berikutnya! Adios!

Comments