"We All Have That Kind of Sad Story"

Joy. Sadness. Hope. Despair. Love. Hatred. Pain.

We all have that kind of these in our lives. We just dunno how to deal with that.

Well, it's not like I wanna brag about this, but, my heart tells me to.

I never have loved someone as hard as Miley Cyrus crushed that wall with big wrecking ball she rode. But in fact, these days, I have.

This has just begun, and I dunno how to deal with it. I have lost in so many ways.

The days where I used to play cheerfully, now filled with the fact that I've lost into my own world of imagination, where not even someone knows.

It hurts a lot, by the way. I hung on a single thread, leading my way into confusion, where there is no exact place to be visited. I'm blank in so many places.

Every time I see a notification on my phone, I hoped that it comes from the one that I placed my eyes and heart on. I putted on a bet.

"is it really from her?", "if yes, I'd answer quickly...". I hoped that, when I talked to her, there are no errors. I hoped that we could talk just fine. Well, still part of my imagination.

Days and days passed, laughs and stress were let out, those happy times were passed away just like time that ticks away swiftly.

We already talked a lot. Hella lot. Yet at the same time I feel empty. So empty that I feel like doing anything at all. I feel no pressure, yet no good feelings come from my heart. All empty.

Is it me, or because of my feelings? Even I dunno. But one thing for sure, only I and God know what's really happening inside of my brain and heart. I don't care if fatigue takes me away from the ones I cherish, or even death. I just hoped that someday, all people who had met in in their life will lead themself to a good, happy ending.

I'm giving all my true thoughts here, thanks for reading this far, stay tune for more stories about me, Adios!

Comments